Ⅰ. Introduction: #
Using the Keyword Rank Tracker of tool4seller to monitor daily changes in the organic search performance of your products’ keywords will help you improve your Amazon Listing SEO performance to grow sales.
Check the daily Amazon keyword ranks for your products and competitors and view the historical keyword rank trend, search popularity, and sponsored ranks to carry out proper actions. Identify the top keywords to bid on and index more relevant and top keywords of your competitors to optimize product listing.
1. Update Frequency: (1) Access the keyword rank of the day immediately right after you add the products and related keywords; (2) The data will be updated twice a day at 00:00 and 12:00.
2. Data Acquisition: The data of keyword rank can track results of the first 20 pages of Amazon search and the unavailable results of exceeding pages will display the sign “-”.
3. Available Credits: supports (1) 50 ASIN and 10 keywords per ASIN of Keyword Rank for Standard Plan; (2) 120 ASIN and 20 keywords per ASIN of Keyword Rank for Professional Plan; (3) need more credits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for plan upgrade.
Ⅱ. User Instructions: #
1. Track and monitor the keyword rank changes of your products: #
Click on the Add Product button to select a product you’re selling.
Then Add Keywords and select 1-10 keywords you want to track for Amazon keyword rank, search trend and search volume, etc.
To view the tracking results of the 10 keywords, you can click the Check Keyword Details.
Click any keyword rank trends for detailed information.
2. Find out the top 10 keywords of your competitors: #
Switch to the Competitors page, and input ASIN to add your competitors. Then figure out what are the keywords of competitors on the higher Amazon keyword rank.
More questions, welcome to contact us at email@example.com.