With the Buyer Message Reply tool, you can promptly check and reply to the customer’s messages from your buyer anytime and anywhere. Reply to your customers on a website or mobile phone, especially if you are traveling outside.
However, in order to make sure you can receive the business alerts by email, you will need to set up the exclusive email tool4seller provided.
1. Log in to your tool4seller account and select the “Buyer Message Reply” tab, then click the “Email Settings” button.
2. If you have not connect the buyer message to tool4seller before, or the email you set up on Amazon seller central was accidently removed or expired, please click the “Reconnect Your Account” button.
3. Copy the email the tool4seller system provided and go to Amazon seller central by clicking the blue button showing “Visit Amazon Seller Central” below.
4. Select the “Notification Preferences” on your seller central.
5. Locate the “Messaging” section on the third row from the bottom of the notification preferences page. Paste the email that you copied on tool4seller here.
6. You will see the picture below when adding an email successfully.