- 1.1 The tool4seller Affiliate program TERMS AND CONDITIONS are made by and between tool4seller (“tool4seller”) and each Affiliate.
- 1.2 These Terms govern Affiliate’s participation in tool4seller’ Affiliate Program and receipt of associated services and materials by accepting these terms by clicking a box indicating Affiliate’s acceptance. If the Affiliate does not agree with the Terms, then shall not participate in the program.
- 1.3 Affiliates caught violating or attempting to circumvent these Terms will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, tool4seller reserves the right to ban Affiliate from further participation in the Program.
- 1.4 These Terms contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the Program. The purpose of the Program is to facilitate Internet traffic driven from your website and content that you create to the tool4seller website. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to tool4seller, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate in the Program (“Affiliate”).
2. Affiliate Obligations
- 2.1. Each Affiliate is not allowed to create more than one account. An attempt to create more than one Affiliate account is a breach of these Terms.
- 2.2. Affiliate will request a tool4seller affiliate account. tool4seller shall accept (acceptance or denial of participation in the program shall be made by the tool4seller affiliate team at discretion. The Affiliate will have the right to access Affiliate’s dashboard which contains information such as (coupon code, unique affiliate tracking link, offers and commissions, resources, and creative assets).
- 2.3. Approval: Due to security and costs reasons, tool4seller reserves the right to accept affiliate requests ONLY from owners of blogs/websites/videos with fitting content (Amazon-related content). tool4seller may ask the Affiliate to provide proof of owning the channel such as an official email address with the affiliate’s blog/website domain, print screen of the account owner for Social Media accounts.
- 2.4. Affiliate must update content as requested by tool4seller in a maximum of 7 working days. Content shall be provided by tool4seller as a suggestion/recommendation and/or as mandatory content update.
- 3.1. Affiliates’ conversions and commissions shall be triggered only for new paying customers and not for existing tool4seller customers upgrading or changing subscriptions.
- 3.2. Affiliates' commissions shall be equal to: (1) for a monthly subscription of a new customer, 100% of first one month subscription fee for that new customer, or (2) for a one-time payment (e.g. quarterly subscription, half-yearly subscription, or annual subscription) of a new customer, 20% of successful one-time payment for that new customer.
- 3.3. Conversions generated by the Affiliate using the unique tracking link to sign up for a personal tool4seller account will not trigger a conversion and will be marked as fraud.
- 3.4. All conversions must be done via the Affiliate’s unique tracking link. Referrals and recommendations for tool4seller without using a tracking link will not trigger a conversion, therefore tool4seller shall not pay any commission.
- 3.5 A conversion is considered a customer who purchases via Affiliate unique tracking link (a)tool4seller subscription packages, (b) the tool4seller product specified in the offer within the Program, and pays for the purchase.
- 3.6 A conversion is not a trial sign-up, click, download, or any other action a user takes via the affiliate tracking link without a purchase being made.
- 4.1. Payments are issued 60 days after the conversion has been triggered.
- 4.2. Every conversion is verified before payment. If the tool4seller customer is still a customer in the respective month, the Affiliate shall receive the commission.
- 4.3 Affiliate shall only be entitled to receive the commission as long as conversions are in progress and the customer’s subscription to tool4seller is still active.
- 4.4 tool4seller tracks referrals to tool4seller by or through Affiliate, through tool4seller internal tracking system. All payments are made through PayPal and Amazon Gift Cards. Affiliate shall be exclusively responsible for inputting and maintaining Affiliate’s PayPal payment email address in the Affiliate Dashboard. tool4seller shall have no liability to Affiliate for Affiliate’s inputting or providing with incorrect payment instructions or information, and in the event, tool4seller initiated payment to the wrong party as a result of Affiliate’s incorrect payment instructions or information, tool4seller will not initiate a replacement payment. AFFILIATE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INPUTTING AND PROVIDING CORRECT PAYMENT INFORMATION, AND FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION OF INCORRECT INFORMATION.
- 4.5 The commission will be paid manually, the amount of which will be confirmed by tool4seller prior to Affiliates’ withdrawal. In the event of fraud, the tool4seller reserves the right to investigate the fraud and retain the commission.
5. Promotion restrictions
- 5.1. Affiliate shall not (a) promote sexually explicit materials, (b) promote violence, (c) promote discrimination based on or discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (d) promote illegal activities, (e) incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others in infringing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of tool4seller or others, (e) violate any applicable law, (f) otherwise use the Program in any way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to tool4seller, as determined in its sole discretion.
- 5.2. tool4seller has the right to review Affiliate’s promotional methods and assets, approve or disapprove of Affiliate’s use of Affiliate links, and/or require that the Affiliate changes, amends or alters the placement of Affiliate links or content in order to comply with these Terms.
- 5.3. Affiliate will use the Program solely for its internal business purposes. Affiliate will not license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Program available to any third party except as is contemplated explicitly by these Terms
- 5.4. Affiliate shall not (a) modify, copy or create derivative works based on the Program and related materials, (b) frame or mirror any content forming part of the Program or Affiliate Dashboard, (c) reverse engineer the Program or Affiliate Dashboard, or (d) access the Program or Affiliate Dashboard in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, or (ii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Program.
- 5.5. Affiliate shall not use (a) advertising commonly referred to as “spamming”, and (b) unsolicited electronic mail and other communications, which actions are unacceptable to tool4seller, could cause damage to tool4seller’ name and brand, and are prohibited. Affiliate shall have the right to use mailings and other forms of communication to Affiliate’s customers and contacts to promote tool4seller, so long as (i) the recipient of any communication from Affiliate is a customer or subscriber of Affiliate’s services or web site at the time of such communication and each recipient has provided consent to such communication, and (ii) any recipient of any communication from Affiliate with respect to the Program has the option to opt-out of receiving any additional communications from Affiliate with respect to the Program.
- 5.6. Neither Affiliate nor tool4seller shall disclose or use any confidential information of the other party for any purpose outside the scope of these Terms, except with the disclosing party’s prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the receiving party may disclose such confidential information to those of its employees and contractors who need to know such information for purposes of providing the Program and certifies that such employees and contractors have agreed, either as a condition of employment or in order to obtain the confidential information, to be bound by terms and conditions substantially similar to those in these Terms. The receiving party shall use the same degree of care to protect the confidential information as it uses to protect its own information of a confidential and proprietary nature, but in no event shall it use less than a reasonable degree of care
- 5.7. Affiliate shall not use the unique tracking link provided by tool4seller to sign-up for a personal tool4seller account. Such conversion will not trigger payment from tool4seller.
- 5.8. The Affiliate hereby promises that the referrals are personal and have nothing to do with the tool4seller brand.
- 5.9. Tool4Seller reserves the right to bring legal proceedings if any action of an Affiliate causes damage to or negatively impacts the Tool4Seller brand.
6. tool4seller Rights and Obligations
- 6.1. tool4seller will provide documentation and assets for Affiliate to help manage promotions, including product descriptions, videos, images, banners. These assets are built to help Affiliates’ efforts and to sustain Affiliates’ conversions.
- 6.2. tool4seller may examine all records, files, data, and other information submitted by Affiliate.
- 6.3. tool4seller may, directly or indirectly, suspend, terminate, or otherwise deny Affiliate’s access to or use of all or any part of the Program without incurring any resulting obligation or liability, if: (a) Affiliate has failed to comply with any term or condition of these Terms, or accessed or used the Program beyond the scope of the rights granted or for a purpose not authorized under these Terms or in any manner that does not comply with any instruction, (c) Affiliate is, has been, or is likely to be involved in any fraudulent, misleading, or unlawful activities relating to or in connection with the Program, or (d) these Terms expire or are terminated.
- 6.4. As a member of the Program, tool4seller will provide Affiliate with access to the Affiliate Dashboard. The Affiliate Dashboard provides Program details, specific Affiliate code(s), and details of commissions earned and due.
- 6.5. tool4seller reserves the right to update the terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice, all changes will become effective immediately upon issuance.
- 6.6. tool4seller reserves the right of final interpretation for the content hereof.
In addition to any other right of tool4seller to terminate Affiliate’s participation in the Program or these Terms as provided for herein, tool4seller shall have the right to terminate Affiliate’s participation in the Program for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Affiliate shall have the right to terminate these Terms, for any reason or for no reason
These Terms represent the entire agreement between Affiliate and tool4seller with respect to the Program and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
These Terms were last updated on April 20, 2021. The Terms are effective as of the date Affiliate accepts these Terms.