Enable access to your Amazon PPC account, go to tool4seller and click the Access Amazon MWS button on the PPC Optimization.
In this window, click the Connect button to complete your advertising token authorization.
What should you do if you encounter an authorization failure?
Please follow the hints displayed in a pop-up window.
If you still can not complete the authorization after check-in for the above reasons, you can try to give the sub-seller account access to advertising and repeat authorization.
How to assign permissions to sub-seller account:
- Log in to your Amazon seller central, then find the User Permissions.
- Add a new user for a sub-account that can access your Amazon stores. Input the email you trusted for creating the sub-account and click the Invite.
- Click the URL in the email and activate the invitation. And sign up for your sub-account and log in to Amazon seller central.
- Grant your sub-account with the permission of the “Campaign Manager”.
- Log in to your tool4seller account and start the Advertising API connection one more time.
- Sign out of your main account and sign in to the sub-account in the prompt windows.
- Last, click the Allow to finish.
P.S. All the advertising connections should be operated on the same computer (IP and network) you usually run your Amazon business.
Or you can try the second method:
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central and select the login setting.
- Change your current login email. Then start to reauthorize the advertising API in tool4seller.
More questions, welcome to contact us at email@example.com.