In the Buyer List, there are 4 sections that help you effectively check new and repeat buyers and maintain good relationships with them.
1. You can select a specific time range and clearly know the numbers of new customers, repeat customers, and orders of today, yesterday, and this month, etc. Better to evaluate the advertising activities and product operations you made lately. And you check the total number of your buyers in this store, the new buyers, repurchase buyers, repurchase orders and repurchase rate.
2. Besides customizing a time range, you can also know the top 5 loyal customers. Then you can do something to thank them. Click “More” to view the buyer list.
3. Tool4seller provides you with the visible buyer’s sheet in today, last 7/30/90 days. So that you can study the sales performance and decide how to balance the strategies on attracting new buyers and the regular ones.
4. Through details of your buyer purchasing list, you can send emails in bulk and add some buyers to the blacklist if you do not want to send any emails to do customer follow-up. More metrics of knowing your buyers are here waiting for you to explore.
Use the 3 filters to search the enterprise-level customers (Business Customer), repurchase customers, and customers who left negative feedback (Negative Feedback). And you export the buyer list and share with your team or for the review meeting.
5. Or you can search the buyers with the rules of sales range, order placement numbers, and per-ticket sales range (per customer transaction).
6. Click the “Customer Information” to check what products and order history of the buyers. And export the list separately.