1. It is you who know best why the account was suspended. It can be summarized as follows:
Poor account performance (some customer metrics for your account, such as order defect rate, cancellation rate, late shipment rate, etc. did not meet Amazon’s requirements.)
Violate the sales policy of Amazon (selling counterfeit goods, selling fake goods, and uploading products seriously violate the rules and ignore the requirements of the platform. When the multi-account operation within the same site is associated, the sales permission of one account is removed and other accounts will also have problems).
Sell products that are prohibited by the platform
There’s a reason to close your account except for the occasional mistake of the Amazon system, so don’t ask your investment manager why close your account with an innocent look.
Make sure you know the difference between them before writing a complaint!
2. Amazon algorithm has the capacity to either capture the current mistakes or check the history.
The Flywheel theory, summarized in its famous corporate culture, shows that any experience that leads to customer dissatisfaction can be the reason for penalizing sellers.
3. The content of the e-mail appeal should be sincere and objective. Use three-paragraph structure, including the attitude of identifying problems, formulating action plans, and preventing mistakes, the attitude is very important. When sellers should not express personal anger while using written language to express their anger.
Find out the direct reason for account suspended, analyze the cause, analyze the factors leading to customer dissatisfaction, provide details and accurate data as far as possible, and do not mention the reasons unrelated to account suspended.
The seller should develop an effective improvement plan to make sure nothing similar happens in the future. This plan should be as detailed as possible, as well as targeted and operability. Do not arbitrarily apply the template.
Moreover, the seller should mention the expectation of account unfreezing and submit the corresponding store development plan. Language expression should conform to the official mail language expression habits.
4. Send the content of your appeal to Amazon
Log in to the seller account background, click Performance Notifications in the Performance button, find the notification email about your sales permission removed, open the email, click on Appeal button, click the Appeal decision button, and write your remedial action plan, click Submit to send the content of your appeal to Amazon’s Seller Performance for evaluation. Seller Performance will decide whether to restore your Amazon account seller permissions based on the content of your appeal and the severity of the removal of this sales right.
5. Keep an eye on your Email and background Notification
Amazon will reply to you within 48 hours, during this period of time, the seller must pay attention to the email reminder, Amazon may ask the seller to supplement the information on the restoration of your account.