You might notice subtle differences across reports in your seller account, including Business Reports, Order Reports, Payments, Performance Reports, and so on. While some reports appear similar, each one uses a slightly different data set to help you understand different aspects of your account.
Here are several ways similar reports can differ:
- Business Reportsincludes cancelled orders, while Payments does not.
- Payments includes Amazon Fees, while Business Reports does not.
- Business Reports By ASIN and Order Reports in Orders include all orders placed during a certain time period, regardless of settlement status. Payments only shows orders that have shipped.
- Seller Performancein Business Reports By Date shows refunds according to the refund date. For example, when a unit is ordered in September and is refunded in October, the refund counts towards October.
- Customer Metricsshows refunds according to the order date. For example, when a unit is ordered in September and is refunded in October, the refund counts towards September.