With the Buyer Message Reply tool, you can promptly check and reply to the customer’s messages from your buyer anytime and anywhere. Reply to your customers on a website or mobile phone, especially you are traveling outside.
However, in order to make sure you can receive the business alerts by email, you will need to set up your commonly used emails.
1. Login to your tool4seller account and click on the Account Information
2. Select the Email Settings on your account information page then click on the blue button showing Get Buyer Messages.
3. Copy your frequently-used email here and go to Amazon seller central by clicking the Connect to Amazon Seller Centralbutton next to a finger picture.
4. Select the Notification Preferences on your seller central.
5. Locate the Messagingsection on the third row from the bottom of the notification preferences page. Paste the email that you copied on tool4seller here.
6. You will see the picture below when adding an email successfully.